Credit applicants in Republic of indonesia may get a credit within the United States in the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta or in the U.S. Consulate in Surabaya.
The consular areas for U.S. quest Republic of indonesia accounts for creating credit treatments to people wanting to enter in the United States for a short-term duration and then for those desiring to embrace indefinite or permanent abode across the nation.
Please check out our international Support work (GSS) page for full information about getting a nonimmigrant U.S. credit, like a database of nonimmigrant charge kinds.
Give Us A Call
The U.S. Embassy in Jakarta is based at Jalan Medan Merdeka Selatan No. 5. The U.S. Consulate in Surabaya is positioned at Jl. Citra Raya Niaga No. 2. The U.S. Consulate in Medan and also the U.S. Consular company in Bali will not recognize or procedure credit methods.
The Embassy merely west for the Indonesian National shrine in fundamental Jakarta. There is no parking offered by the Embassy. Please think over taking public transportation, such as for instance a taxi, or make arrangements getting dropped off for your meeting.
Entering the U.S.
Any time you receive your charge: Make sure you examine the clarity of the many information on your own credit, including term, big date of delivery, passport amounts, sex, and pic. Remember to reveal about any problems before go to america.
Understanding a visa? a charge let the bearer to find entrance within the U.S. to operate specific techniques, for example tourism, study, investigation, as per the credit category. A visitor (B) visa should be only for temporary non-working company or satisfaction appointments, and a return to your residence overseas. A B credit is certainly not for learn, process or prospective property when you look at the U.S. a legitimate visa is no assurance of entry with the U.S. An immigration assessor associated with U.S. office of Homeland Security (DHS), practices and Border Safety (CBP), figures out if, under what situations and for how long, a visa holder may enter in the U.S., notice For Global people.
Credit substance and time of lodge at america: The credit conclusion meeting equals the final time you may use they to seek entry for the US. The expiry go steady isn’t the final night that you are able to stay in america. The U.S. division of Homeland protection (DHS) custom and edge security (CBP) inspector will choose their length of stay making use of an Arrival-Departure report (I-94 and I-94W) and affix they towards travel document. If you break the regards to their charge or entryway you are deported or banned within the united states of america. Just see head over to US for information on expansion of stay. A valid credit is not a guarantee of entry inside United States. The CBP examiner find if, under exactly what environment and also for exactly how long, a visa container may go into the US, witness For world Visitors.
Admission techniques: At The Time You enter in the United States, the CBP examiner is going to take the photos and scan their fingerprints once again.
A way to utilize
Remember to go through five methods below in connection with the credit application. In the event you reviving your own charge, kindly learn the Interview Waiver to discover whether you can easily continue their credit without individually advertised for a job interview.
- Pay out the NIV program price
- Completed the Nonimmigrant Visa Gadget Software (DS-160)
- Schedule their session
- Collect demanded records to take towards your appointment
- Really look within embassy or consulate with DS-160 proof page, session verification page, one present photo (taken in the last six months time), your passport and all prior passports and any other expected forms according to sounding charge for which you are actually implementing.
Take note of: people of some places may meet the requirements to visit the usa without a credit. To find out more, visit: charge Waiver.
- Pay out the nonrefundable NIV product price
Pay the NIV application price by digital Funds move (EFT) from an Indonesian Rupiah bank account, or through dollars fee any kind of time CIMB Niaga lender in Indonesia.
Essential observe: only a few Indonesian banking companies can procedure EFTs on line. In case your bank comes without Bank of The country on its online beneficiary write, you can look at the near branch to cover via EFT.
- Bearers of diplomatic passports making an application for any visa, and individuals for A, G, C-3, NATO and J visas (as long as engaging in official U.S. federal government sponsored trades) will not be required to spend a loan application cost.
2. finish the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic program (DS-160)
Fill out the net Nonimmigrant credit digital program (DS-160) and print-out the verification webpage to carry your appointment. The DS-160 proof webpage must created and printed on letter-sized or A4 documents in portrait formatting on a high-resolution printer, in order for Consular associate can skim the barcode at the time of the meeting.
While focusing on the DS-160 on-line, save a duplicate in your computers hard-drive often. Enter all needed ideas absolutely and properly, like picking out the appropriate NIV category. Embassy personnel will check your web DS-160 if you check-in for the visit. Should your DS-160 was incomplete, or if its content has above two mistakes, their consultation are going to be postponed. There is no way to improve or put reports to an incomplete DS-160 in the Embassy. Follow these suggestions to eliminate typical failure:
- Do NOT enter into an area within document and digits of the Indonesian travel document quantity. Travel document numbers must registered as R000000, NOT roentgen 000000 (mention the existence of extra place inside second illustration).
- Utilize the dropdown menu for all the full/correct name associated with the urban area where your very own passport am given as it would be listed in your own ticket, for example Jakarta Pusat or Soekarno Hatta, NOT Jakarta.
- Discover the appropriate charge school, that is,., if you are students you will be most likely an F1 charge candidate. Read our very own NIV Definition page.
- Make sure you keep in mind have you ever already been rejected a U.S. charge over the years.
- All applicants must complete the training and preceding process feel parts of the DS-160 application.
- Its required that individuals who’re used to prepare monthly profits in local money.
3. Routine your Meeting
If you should be reviving your own credit, perhaps you may are eligible for the interview waiver nor have to appear in person for an interview. You should examine the Interview Waiver to find out whether we meet the requirements. Appointments can be found weekdays, 30 minute periods beginning 7:00am to 10:00am except for specific U.S. and Indonesian holiday seasons.<